Sunday, April 24, 2011

INTERVIEW WITH YOUNG NOVA

While at Ladies Love Project I caught up with my homeboy Young Nova and took the chance to ask him a few questions. Peep his Facebook page Official Nova Page!

What or who inspired your music the most?
My mom she introduced me to music. She introduced me to rap music blasting biggie, and tupac. My mom influenced me into my love of music. Kid Cudi, Kanye West, and Lupe Fiasco are the artists who inspire me the most.

How has New York inspired your music?
Greatly. I'm always talking about where I'm from. I was raised in the LES, and I live in Harlem. NY rappers love there city. So I follow that.

What type of music or style do you associate with most?
They call me a backpack rapper. So backpacking it's not mainstream. I consider myself an MC, not a rapper.

If you could collaborate with one artist who would it be?
Kanye West he's my favorite.

Five things you can't live without
Backpack, Ipod, Pen, Good cooked meal, My passion

PEEP YOUNG NOVA ON FACEBOOK @ OFFICIAL NOVA PAGE!
Peep my fave track Everyday Shit

No comments:

Post a Comment